Article ID: 267 - Last Modified: May 9, 2011
I would like to know whether it is possible to export all the entries of a Maestro project in a series of different PDB files, and if so, how?
Yes, you can export to a series of PDB files as follows:
1. Select all of the entries you would like to export in the Project Table.
2. Choose Project → Export Structures.
3. For "Files of Type" choose "PDB (*.pdb *.ent)".
4. Expand the "Options" section if it is hidden.
5. Make sure that "Structure source to be exported" is set to "Selected entries".
6. Choose Files → Export each entry to individual files".
7. Choose how the files will be named with the "File names are" option menu.
8. Click "Save".
For more information, please refer to the Maestro User Manual section "Exporting Structures".
Keywords: maestro , export , structures , PDB
Type the words or phrases on which you would like to search, or click here to view a list of all
Knowledge Base articles