Article ID: 961 - Last Modified: December 4, 2010
I've downloaded your products but I only have documents, not executables, in the tar file for the product. Why is this?
Some of our products run from common executables. Below is a list of products that use common executables and the modules that must be installed to run them.
- Glide -- impact-vversion
- Liaison -- impact-vversion
- LigPrep -- macromodel-vversion
- QSite -- impact-vversion, jaguar-vversion
- SiteMap -- impact-vversion
- Strike -- maestro-vversion
- Prime -- psp-vversion
- PrimeX -- psp-vversion or primeCM-vversion
Keywords: Linux, documentation, programs
Type the words or phrases on which you would like to search, or click here to view a list of all
Knowledge Base articles