In this article, BioLuminate Product Manager Dave Pearlman introduces Schrödinger’s new modeling package for biologics. More information on BioLuminate can be found at the BioLuminate product page.
Above, the crystal structure of a matured therapeutic antibody bound to the I-domain of the integrin VLA1 (PDB ID 1MHP) is shown.
We are happy to announce the long-awaited release of BioLuminate, our biologics-focused design suite. The past several years have witnessed a major shift toward the development of bio-pharmaceuticals. To meet the computational needs associated with this shift, Schrödinger has developed BioLuminate: a complete set of protein-centric tools built on a foundation of rigorous science, coupled with an easy-to-use interface.
BioLuminate has been designed to satisfy the core principles below:
- A full featured “key ring” to address the specific issues encountered in structure-based design of biologics
- Clearly defined workflows to reduce the learning curve and increase efficiency
- Full support for Schrödinger’s traditional small molecule design tools
- Built on Schrödinger’s industry-leading scientific platform
- Ongoing scientific validation across a broad range of applications
- Continued focus on scientific advancements and development
- A redesigned interface, focused on ease of use