- Last Modified: August 11, 2016 - 2:00pm
How do I start a license server on a Windows machine?
To start the license server, use the Configure Schrodinger Software application.
- Choose Start → All Programs → Schrodinger-release → Configure.
- In the Licensing tab, click Start Process in the Current Status section.
For releases earlier than 2015-4, you can start the license server as follows:
- Choose Start → All Programs → Schrodinger-release → Diagnostics.
A command window opens, then the Diagnostics GUI starts and runs some tests.
- Click OK in the Running Tests window.
- In the License tab, go to the Server Status tab and click Start License Server.
- Close the Diagnostics GUI.