SARvision | SM
A desktop application for advanced SAR visualization, mining, and organization of chemical data
SARvision | SM: A desktop application for advanced SAR visualization, mining, and organization of chemical data
This program automatically identifies chemotypes (scaffolds) in a chemical library and organizes them into an intuitive tree structure. SARvision | SM has flexibility in defining chemotypes and can filter data by properties (scaffold type, HTS results, physicochemical data, etc). Fast, powerful, and easy to use -- an ideal solution to understand your chemical data and identify chemotypes responsible for activity.
- Identify chemotypes automatically
- Organize scaffolds in a hierarchical tree
- Create R-group and RxR tables Highlight active compounds with heat maps
- Visualize data with plots that relate to chemotypes
- Filter tables by selected property ranges
- Search libraries with multiple queries at once
- Enumerate libraries
- Create diverse libraries based on chemotypes
- Seamlessly connect with Word and Excel Integrate with data piping or visualization tools
Citations and Acknowledgements
Schrödinger Release 2017-1: SARvision | SM, Schrödinger, LLC, New York, NY, 2017.